Year, Make, Model followed by the part type Example: 2010 Ford F-150 Air Filter
Part number Example: 9004
VIN of your car
1. How can I pay for my parts?
We accept Pay Pal, VISA, MASTERCARD and DISCOVER credit cards over our SECURE Online order form.
2. PRIVACY STATEMENT: Your Personal information is SECURE with us. We do NOT sell or rent out our customer databases.
3. WARRANTY ON PARTS: All parts are warranted by the respective manufacturer for generally 1 year, unlimited mileage, normal "Wear & Tear" excepted. Items that do normally wear, brake rotors, pads, filters, etc are covered for product defect. There are NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF
MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. ALL GOODS ARE SOLD AND DELIVERED AS IS, AND WITH ALL FAULTS.
Clark's Discount Auto Parts makes NO representation or promise with respect to the quality or the anticipated performance of this equipment. Further Clark's Discount Auto Parts shall NOT be responsible for any consequential, incidental, or contingent damages, or costs incurred of any kind whatsoever, including, but not limited to, the costs incurred directly or indirectly in relation to goods sold.
4. PRICES..........We always strive to offer you the LOWEST Price on your parts. "We Discount the Discount".
5. What happens if I order the WRONG PART?
If you order the wrong part it will be your obligation to call or email us to obtain a Return Authorization # to return/exchange the part. There is a 15% restocking fee plus you are responsible for return shipping costs.
DO NOT RETURN PARTS WITHOUT RMA#. They will be refused. There is a 30 day time limit on returns. After 30 days all sales are final. All parts MUST be returned in the same original box as received. NO RETURNS on any Electrical component or SPECIAL ORDER items for ANY REASON.
6. What is a "CORE" Charge?
A CORE Deposit is usually added to a rebuilt or re-manufactured product. This Deposit is generally added to Alternators, Starters, Power Steering pumps, Driveshafts etc. The respective rebuilders ADD this charge to insure that they receive the part back to continue the process of rebuilding it. We ADD the core charge to products so designated on our catalog. It works like this.............We send you the part and ADD the CORE Deposit to your bill. You install the part remembering to keep the original box it came in... (VERY IMPORTANT) Then you "Return" the Core after receiving a
CORE RETURN AUTHORIZATION.. Always have your purchase date and original invoice number ready when calling. You then
Return the CORE at your expense to the address we provide you. When the CORE "Clears" the rebuilder and is accepted as REBUILDABLE they credit us, and we in turn credit your credit card. The FINAL arbiter of rebuild ability and refund of CORE Deposit rests with the rebuilder. Distributor Demo assumes no liability in regard to decisions made by rebuilders. There decisions are FINAL. If the part you return is NOT acceptable to rebuilder as "rebuild able" there is NO Return of deposit. There is a 45 day Time limit on CORE returns. No refunds after 45 days.
7. What happens if I simply decide I do not want the parts I ordered?
No Problem. We request such returns be made within 7 days of receipt. Because we sell parts at "wholesale" prices WE MUST CHARGE A 15%
"Re-Stocking" fee on these returns, plus you are responsible for freight both ways. We will issue a refund to the credit card you used, or issue
Store Credit for future purchases. Parts must be UNUSED, not installed for "Testing" purposes and be in original Factory Carton. NO RETURNS for any reason on Electrical Components or SPECIAL ORDER items.
8. What if I receive a "Damaged" Box?
You must immediately contact the respective shipping company
UPS Packages 1-800-742-5877
Federal Express 1-800-463-3339
They are solely liable for shipping damages. Explain to them the nature of the problem or damage, give them your name, address, and the TRACKING # from the box. They will advise you on the claim procedure. Get the DAMAGE CONTROL # the date/time & the name or ID # of the person you talk with from the carrier. Then, call our customer support to notify us. We will then work with you to exchange/replace affected parts. You may be required to purchase a 2nd part and wait for refund from carrier.
9. "PART NOT FOUND" If you receive this message after entering a part number or inquiry this means we do not stock that particular part in the computerized system. You may complete this form. We'll check our other sources and get back to you.